Thursday, September 24, 2015

LIR 92315 Weekly - FehuR


Fehu is the rune of the energetic flow - the energy of work flows into the matter of nourishment (money) which fuels energy for work.  FehuR indicates the cycle is not the main focus of this coming week.



For many of us, it can be easy to get caught up in the loop of wondering if we're producing enough to receive the nourishment we need. When we do that, our focus shifts away from the work, which can make the work feel meaningless or insufficient. For us, FehuR says practice just doing the work. Really doing the work. Because the more we focus, the more solid the work is and therefore, the more valuable in terms of energetic return.

On the other side of the viewpoint, some of us have already been focusing just on the work. For those "us"es, FehuR suggests it's time to come out of that cozy cocoon and see how the work translates into nourishment. (Re)establish the connection with the cycle.

FehuR - your work can feed you. Be fully present in the action of work; and let the work be an easily flowing part of the nourishment cycle.

******************

Hello to you! Gonna keep this one short as I'm taking this post pretty personally - it goes along with my personal reading, which I heard as an exasperated "No, you don't need any help. Just get to work!"

Of course, that's easy to say. I have created a big distraction for myself..., no, wait, I am not going to phrase it like that. Rather, I made a timely and necessary decision to replace hardware, and now I am relearning how things work. Change is good. Change is good. Release the fear!

Meanwhile, things are taking longer than usual - which is just temporary, but something I must accept at this time. So. Thank you. I'm breathing. And working. Yay us!

I hope you have a great week!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment